Unethical Life Pro Tips from Reddit Experts
Life doesn’t come with an instruction book, and yet some people seem to have it all figured it out. Luckily, they’re willing to share their expertise with the rest of us. You can always take a shortcut and go to Reddit to peek at a treasure trove of the most amazing life tips and tricks. Disclaimer: Unethical life pro tips are jokes. You don’t need to take them seriously:
1) “Now this is a truly unethical life pro tip. You have to keep this one in mind”
2) “That’s her! That’s the one that stole my heart!”
Trying to find your perfect partner? Just tell the police someone robbed you, and when they ask for a description just describe exactly the sort of person you find most attractive – they’ll get a bunch of them in a line up for you!
3)Oh, those alcoholic teenagers!
4) “Or buy a reflective vest. I can almost guarantee you can get almost anywhere with one of those.”
5) “Yeah but if I wanted to hang out with a bunch of dudes who consume a lot of pornography I’d just browse Reddit from my home.”
6) “It would make more sense to steal it.. that way you have one and they have one…..”
7) “Why not skip the gap and say you had a miscarriage last month?”
8) “This is also how you end up with a ground floor room with no views.”
when booking your honeymoon, ask for a handicapped hotel room. You’ll have a sex seat built into your shower and a variety of convenient bars designed to support human weight to assist in your “honeymooning”